Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, subscribes to newsletters, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. This also applies when you communicate with KIT, via email or in other ways.
- The only personal data automatically collected is the IP address of Users. This is collected to prohibit misuse and abuse on this Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address and other information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Usage of collected information will be clearly stated where the information is collected.Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities such as newsletters and petitions.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information
Third party integrations and analytics
Provided by others
We use integrations from Facebook in order to let Users use functionality such as like and share on Facebook. We may also embed videos hosted by Facebook on this Site, and when viewing these videos you are doing so on Facebook under their terms and conditions. Our primary distribution channel is social media and in order to provide our Users with marketing and show ads and content that we believe is relevant and interesting to them, we use the Facebook pixel to share data on which of our articles our Users read, and how Users navigate on the Site.
Read more about controlling your Facebook ad settings at https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Provided by Us
How we store data
Data collected will be kept safe within reasonable limits. All data is sent over encrypted connections (https) and access to said data will be limited to authorized personnel only.
Collected data will kept for a commercially reasonable time.
Collected data will never be shared with third parties. The only exceptions for this are:
- Legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
– protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
– detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- Merger or acquisition. If Keep in Touch Media AB gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
KIT follows current data protection laws in the European Union, which includes the following rights:
- If processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent for future processing of personal data.
- You have the right to, free of charge, require records (per definition in the law) and a copy of your personal data, demand corrections and, under certain circumstances, deletion of your personal data.
- You have the right to refuse processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to demand that we consign your personal data to another organisation that are responsible of processing your personal data, in cases where our right to process your personal data is based on consent or fulfilment of an agreement with you.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority. Datainspektionen is the authority supervising companies and organisations in Sweden.
If you have any questions regarding the privacy information on this Site, please contact email@example.com
2018-06-04: Clarifications regarding third party integration and analytics
2018-05-25: Updated in accordance with GDPR regulations